Later today, Square Bound Music/Warner Bros. rhymesayer XV will be unleashing his 4:15 Mixtape Anthology, a project compiling highlights off each of his street albums to date, as well as four previously-unreleased cuts. One of the aforementioned bonus inclusions is C3PO, an unfinished/unmixed record originally slated for inclusion on the artist’s recent Popular Culture tape, but ultimately scrapped due to its similarity in concept to Trinidad James’ All Gold Everything. Making its world premiere on our front page, the cut sees Vizzy showing off his shiny gold accoutrements over a clattering trap instrumental by TNGHT (featured as Easy Easy on the beat crew’s self-titled EP, and used on Lay It Down, a bonus track off the deluxe edition of Lil Wayne‘s I Am Not a Human Being II). Like what you’re hearing? Then be sure to cop XV’s latest street release when it hits the ‘net at—you guessed it—4:15 PM, EST.
Written by richard on 04/15/13
Submit your Rating
Square Bound Music/Warner Bros.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"U Got It ft. Lil' Wayne" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.