Later today, Square Bound Music/Warner Bros. rhymesayer XV will be unleashing his 4:15 Mixtape Anthology, a project compiling highlights off each of his street albums to date, as well as four previously-unreleased cuts. One of the aforementioned bonus inclusions is C3PO, an unfinished/unmixed record originally slated for inclusion on the artist’s recent Popular Culture tape, but ultimately scrapped due to its similarity in concept to Trinidad James’ All Gold Everything. Making its world premiere on our front page, the cut sees Vizzy showing off his shiny gold accoutrements over a clattering trap instrumental by TNGHT (featured as Easy Easy on the beat crew’s self-titled EP, and used on Lay It Down, a bonus track off the deluxe edition of Lil Wayne‘s I Am Not a Human Being II). Like what you’re hearing? Then be sure to cop XV’s latest street release when it hits the ‘net at—you guessed it—4:15 PM, EST.
Written by richard on 04/15/13
Submit your Rating
Square Bound Music/Warner Bros.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"U Got It ft. Lil' Wayne" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.