Fresh off scoring rave reviews for appropriately-titled EP title track Awesome just this Monday, Booth fave XV returns to our pages with another fresh release. On Boss Level, the reader fave indulges his well-known affection for electonic gaming, lacing dubstep heavyweight Skrillex’ grinding production with references to Bowser, Sephiroth and other iconic villains. This joint is as-yet unattached to any forthcoming project, but Boothgoers will be the first to know if an when that changes.
Written by richard on 10/12/11
Submit your Rating
Square Bound Music/Warner Bros.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"U Got It ft. Lil' Wayne" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.