There’s no better feeling than clicking play on a track and experiencing a song that was produced, written, and arranged by some of the hungriest artists and producers in the game. All for Me takes me back to the 90’s when hip hop was at the top of its peak and you could expect to hear a hot track, relevant lyrics, and a melody that’ll brighten up your day no matter how bad things were. Producers Omen and Audio BLK smack you in the face with crazy anthem-like production that will make you want to keep it on repeat, while on the vocal tip DJBooth Freestyle alum XV, G.O.O.D. Music royalty CyHi Da Prynce and new school Dipset affiliate Vado all deliver solid verses, with Erin Christine putting on the finishing touches by blessing us with her beautiful voice and ending the song with a brief twist of Drake‘s hook from Say Something. I definitely have to give Omen a round of applause, and I’m anticipating a great album from him as well when his forthcoming project, Be the Judge, drops in May.
Written by Jay Flowins on 01/4/11
Submit your Rating
Square Bound Music/Warner Bros.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"U Got It ft. Lil' Wayne" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.