There’s no better feeling than clicking play on a track and experiencing a song that was produced, written, and arranged by some of the hungriest artists and producers in the game. All for Me takes me back to the 90’s when hip hop was at the top of its peak and you could expect to hear a hot track, relevant lyrics, and a melody that’ll brighten up your day no matter how bad things were. Producers Omen and Audio BLK smack you in the face with crazy anthem-like production that will make you want to keep it on repeat, while on the vocal tip DJBooth Freestyle alum XV, G.O.O.D. Music royalty CyHi Da Prynce and new school Dipset affiliate Vado all deliver solid verses, with Erin Christine putting on the finishing touches by blessing us with her beautiful voice and ending the song with a brief twist of Drake‘s hook from Say Something. I definitely have to give Omen a round of applause, and I’m anticipating a great album from him as well when his forthcoming project, Be the Judge, drops in May.
Written by Jay Flowins on 01/4/11
Square Bound Music/Warner Bros.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"U Got It ft. Lil' Wayne" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.