There’s no better feeling than clicking play on a track and experiencing a song that was produced, written, and arranged by some of the hungriest artists and producers in the game. All for Me takes me back to the 90’s when hip hop was at the top of its peak and you could expect to hear a hot track, relevant lyrics, and a melody that’ll brighten up your day no matter how bad things were. Producers Omen and Audio BLK smack you in the face with crazy anthem-like production that will make you want to keep it on repeat, while on the vocal tip DJBooth Freestyle alum XV, G.O.O.D. Music royalty CyHi Da Prynce and new school Dipset affiliate Vado all deliver solid verses, with Erin Christine putting on the finishing touches by blessing us with her beautiful voice and ending the song with a brief twist of Drake‘s hook from Say Something. I definitely have to give Omen a round of applause, and I’m anticipating a great album from him as well when his forthcoming project, Be the Judge, drops in May.
Written by Jay Flowins on 01/4/11
Submit your Rating
Square Bound Music/Warner Bros.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"U Got It ft. Lil' Wayne" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.