There’s no better feeling than clicking play on a track and experiencing a song that was produced, written, and arranged by some of the hungriest artists and producers in the game. All for Me takes me back to the 90’s when hip hop was at the top of its peak and you could expect to hear a hot track, relevant lyrics, and a melody that’ll brighten up your day no matter how bad things were. Producers Omen and Audio BLK smack you in the face with crazy anthem-like production that will make you want to keep it on repeat, while on the vocal tip DJBooth Freestyle alum XV, G.O.O.D. Music royalty CyHi Da Prynce and new school Dipset affiliate Vado all deliver solid verses, with Erin Christine putting on the finishing touches by blessing us with her beautiful voice and ending the song with a brief twist of Drake‘s hook from Say Something. I definitely have to give Omen a round of applause, and I’m anticipating a great album from him as well when his forthcoming project, Be the Judge, drops in May.
Written by Jay Flowins on 01/4/11
Submit your Rating
Square Bound Music/Warner Bros.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"U Got It ft. Lil' Wayne" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.