There’s no better feeling than clicking play on a track and experiencing a song that was produced, written, and arranged by some of the hungriest artists and producers in the game. All for Me takes me back to the 90’s when hip hop was at the top of its peak and you could expect to hear a hot track, relevant lyrics, and a melody that’ll brighten up your day no matter how bad things were. Producers Omen and Audio BLK smack you in the face with crazy anthem-like production that will make you want to keep it on repeat, while on the vocal tip DJBooth Freestyle alum XV, G.O.O.D. Music royalty CyHi Da Prynce and new school Dipset affiliate Vado all deliver solid verses, with Erin Christine putting on the finishing touches by blessing us with her beautiful voice and ending the song with a brief twist of Drake‘s hook from Say Something. I definitely have to give Omen a round of applause, and I’m anticipating a great album from him as well when his forthcoming project, Be the Judge, drops in May.
Written by Jay Flowins on 01/4/11
Submit your Rating
Square Bound Music/Warner Bros.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"U Got It ft. Lil' Wayne" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.