On his first single, rapper Xplicit saw a lady in the crowd and let her know he wanted her. On the second, he again had his eyes on another lady, but this time he wanted them to be together. Now, for go-round number three, Xplicit slowly steps away from the females and proceeds to get his stuntin’ on with fellow local artist, Trapp Mendoza; the Floridians want everyone to know, We Get Mo. Similar to his work on the Unsivilized and Rick Ross collaboration, Whippin’ Da Bass, producer Issac Opus brings a (no pun intended) whip-bangin’ beat with the bass low enough to shatter the windows on Cool & Dre’s custom Chevy. After hearing Xplicit’s smooth jams and a street anthem, which do you prefer?
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Want You ft. Pleasure P" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.