On his first single, rapper Xplicit saw a lady in the crowd and let her know he wanted her. On the second, he again had his eyes on another lady, but this time he wanted them to be together. Now, for go-round number three, Xplicit slowly steps away from the females and proceeds to get his stuntin’ on with fellow local artist, Trapp Mendoza; the Floridians want everyone to know, We Get Mo. Similar to his work on the Unsivilized and Rick Ross collaboration, Whippin’ Da Bass, producer Issac Opus brings a (no pun intended) whip-bangin’ beat with the bass low enough to shatter the windows on Cool & Dre’s custom Chevy. After hearing Xplicit’s smooth jams and a street anthem, which do you prefer?
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Want You ft. Pleasure P" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.