On his first single, rapper Xplicit saw a lady in the crowd and let her know he wanted her. On the second, he again had his eyes on another lady, but this time he wanted them to be together. Now, for go-round number three, Xplicit slowly steps away from the females and proceeds to get his stuntin’ on with fellow local artist, Trapp Mendoza; the Floridians want everyone to know, We Get Mo. Similar to his work on the Unsivilized and Rick Ross collaboration, Whippin’ Da Bass, producer Issac Opus brings a (no pun intended) whip-bangin’ beat with the bass low enough to shatter the windows on Cool & Dre’s custom Chevy. After hearing Xplicit’s smooth jams and a street anthem, which do you prefer?
Written by Burmy on 04/22/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Want You ft. Pleasure P" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.