On his recent Booth debut, Take Me Back, Xperience reflected wistfully on his childhood, contrasting its simplicity with complexities of adult life. That wave of nostalgia has evidently passed, as his latest EP single (a Booth-exclusive world premiere!) finds him focused squarely on the road ahead. Conquering the rap game is just the beginning of his plans, as it turns out; over project collaborator MTK‘s cinematic street boardwork, the unsigned emcee explains that he’s fixing to found a New Religion, and ultimately restore his people to their former glory. Adam Besheer directs the joint’s appropriately epic, Kickstarter-funded visual accompaniment, shot in Brooklyn and Xperience’s native Seattle. The Revelations EP currently lacks a drop date, but fans can keep their browsers locked to the Booth for all the latest on the forthcoming project.
Written by richard on 09/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take Me Back" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.