On his recent Booth debut, Take Me Back, Xperience reflected wistfully on his childhood, contrasting its simplicity with complexities of adult life. That wave of nostalgia has evidently passed, as his latest EP single (a Booth-exclusive world premiere!) finds him focused squarely on the road ahead. Conquering the rap game is just the beginning of his plans, as it turns out; over project collaborator MTK‘s cinematic street boardwork, the unsigned emcee explains that he’s fixing to found a New Religion, and ultimately restore his people to their former glory. Adam Besheer directs the joint’s appropriately epic, Kickstarter-funded visual accompaniment, shot in Brooklyn and Xperience’s native Seattle. The Revelations EP currently lacks a drop date, but fans can keep their browsers locked to the Booth for all the latest on the forthcoming project.
Written by richard on 09/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take Me Back" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.