An alternative rock outfit hailing from Ithaca, New York, X Ambassadors make their grand entrance into The DJBooth with a freshly-minted remix of 2013 debut single Jungle. On this rendition of the record, created for inclusion in a World Cup ad for Beats by Dre headphones, the Interscope-signed quartet and their original collaborator, British folk-rocker Jamie N Commons, are joined on the mic by hip-hop mogul Jay Z. Interest piqued? You can find the original version of Jungle and much more on the Ambasssadors’ Love Songs Drug Songs EP, out now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 06/24/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.