An alternative rock outfit hailing from Ithaca, New York, X Ambassadors make their grand entrance into The DJBooth with a freshly-minted remix of 2013 debut single Jungle. On this rendition of the record, created for inclusion in a World Cup ad for Beats by Dre headphones, the Interscope-signed quartet and their original collaborator, British folk-rocker Jamie N Commons, are joined on the mic by hip-hop mogul Jay Z. Interest piqued? You can find the original version of Jungle and much more on the Ambasssadors’ Love Songs Drug Songs EP, out now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 06/24/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.