An alternative rock outfit hailing from Ithaca, New York, X Ambassadors make their grand entrance into The DJBooth with a freshly-minted remix of 2013 debut single Jungle. On this rendition of the record, created for inclusion in a World Cup ad for Beats by Dre headphones, the Interscope-signed quartet and their original collaborator, British folk-rocker Jamie N Commons, are joined on the mic by hip-hop mogul Jay Z. Interest piqued? You can find the original version of Jungle and much more on the Ambasssadors’ Love Songs Drug Songs EP, out now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 06/24/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)