An alternative rock outfit hailing from Ithaca, New York, X Ambassadors make their grand entrance into The DJBooth with a freshly-minted remix of 2013 debut single Jungle. On this rendition of the record, created for inclusion in a World Cup ad for Beats by Dre headphones, the Interscope-signed quartet and their original collaborator, British folk-rocker Jamie N Commons, are joined on the mic by hip-hop mogul Jay Z. Interest piqued? You can find the original version of Jungle and much more on the Ambasssadors’ Love Songs Drug Songs EP, out now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 06/24/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.