On their last mixtape single, Jersey hip-hop crew Wyld Stylaz took all their stress and Let It Go like a helium balloon, in anticipation of a relaxing weekend. Refreshed and rejuvenated by that miniature vacation, the collective plunges back into the grind on freshly-released follow-up Put in Work, a Booth-exclusive world premiere. As on the aforementioned cut, 2Dee mans the boards, backing his colleagues’ chronicles of the hustle with swirling synth arpeggios and whip-ready percussion. Nashville’s Dee Goodz, previously heard collaborating with The KickDrums on Higher, contributes guest bars. Feeling it? Then stay tuned for more fresh cuts leading up to the September 3, arrival of the Stylaz’ DJBooth-hosted street album, Broken Mirage.
Written by richard on 08/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Good Night" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.