On their last mixtape single, Jersey hip-hop crew Wyld Stylaz took all their stress and Let It Go like a helium balloon, in anticipation of a relaxing weekend. Refreshed and rejuvenated by that miniature vacation, the collective plunges back into the grind on freshly-released follow-up Put in Work, a Booth-exclusive world premiere. As on the aforementioned cut, 2Dee mans the boards, backing his colleagues’ chronicles of the hustle with swirling synth arpeggios and whip-ready percussion. Nashville’s Dee Goodz, previously heard collaborating with The KickDrums on Higher, contributes guest bars. Feeling it? Then stay tuned for more fresh cuts leading up to the September 3, arrival of the Stylaz’ DJBooth-hosted street album, Broken Mirage.
Written by richard on 08/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Good Night" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.