Whether you’re in school or working a nine-to-five, running the rat race can be stressful, which is why it’s important to occasionally pull a Bad Boys 2 and take a “Woosah” break. Unfortunately, finding the time to relax isn’t always easy. If you are having trouble, I recommend listening to Let It Go, the latest feature from Wyld Stylaz. The Jersey duo’s carefree, breezy style is sure to help you chill out. Setting off the relaxed vibe is a minimalist, fluffy beat from group member 2Dee, who places a cushiony synth atop a muffled drum beat. The boardwork is perfect for the duo’s hybrid rap/R&B style. Despite their baritone flows, the Stylaz’ rhymes have an easygoing, charismatic feel. Their flows are contrasted nicely by Dimir’s fluttering hook and backing vocals, which help this song go down smooth. If you’re feeling Let It Go, then keep it locked for the latest on forthcoming album Broken Mirage, which currently lacks a drop date.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/1/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Good Night" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.