Whether you’re in school or working a nine-to-five, running the rat race can be stressful, which is why it’s important to occasionally pull a Bad Boys 2 and take a “Woosah” break. Unfortunately, finding the time to relax isn’t always easy. If you are having trouble, I recommend listening to Let It Go, the latest feature from Wyld Stylaz. The Jersey duo’s carefree, breezy style is sure to help you chill out. Setting off the relaxed vibe is a minimalist, fluffy beat from group member 2Dee, who places a cushiony synth atop a muffled drum beat. The boardwork is perfect for the duo’s hybrid rap/R&B style. Despite their baritone flows, the Stylaz’ rhymes have an easygoing, charismatic feel. Their flows are contrasted nicely by Dimir’s fluttering hook and backing vocals, which help this song go down smooth. If you’re feeling Let It Go, then keep it locked for the latest on forthcoming album Broken Mirage, which currently lacks a drop date.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Good Night" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.