Whether you’re in school or working a nine-to-five, running the rat race can be stressful, which is why it’s important to occasionally pull a Bad Boys 2 and take a “Woosah” break. Unfortunately, finding the time to relax isn’t always easy. If you are having trouble, I recommend listening to Let It Go, the latest feature from Wyld Stylaz. The Jersey duo’s carefree, breezy style is sure to help you chill out. Setting off the relaxed vibe is a minimalist, fluffy beat from group member 2Dee, who places a cushiony synth atop a muffled drum beat. The boardwork is perfect for the duo’s hybrid rap/R&B style. Despite their baritone flows, the Stylaz’ rhymes have an easygoing, charismatic feel. Their flows are contrasted nicely by Dimir’s fluttering hook and backing vocals, which help this song go down smooth. If you’re feeling Let It Go, then keep it locked for the latest on forthcoming album Broken Mirage, which currently lacks a drop date.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/1/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Good Night" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.