The Wyld Stylaz’ path to greatness hasn’t always been a straightforward or obvious one but, from where they stand today, the way couldn’t be clearer. On I Could See Clearly, a newly-leaked standout cut/video off their latest mixtape, the Jersey collective showcase their 20/20 artistic vision over a suitably anthemic beat by 2Dee (sampled from Johnny Nash’s classic I Can See Clearly Now). Feeling it? Plenty more awaits on the Stylaz’ Famous or Not street album, available now via our friends at YouHeardThatNew.com.
Written by richard on 03/1/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Good Night" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.