The Wyld Stylaz’ path to greatness hasn’t always been a straightforward or obvious one but, from where they stand today, the way couldn’t be clearer. On I Could See Clearly, a newly-leaked standout cut/video off their latest mixtape, the Jersey collective showcase their 20/20 artistic vision over a suitably anthemic beat by 2Dee (sampled from Johnny Nash’s classic I Can See Clearly Now). Feeling it? Plenty more awaits on the Stylaz’ Famous or Not street album, available now via our friends at YouHeardThatNew.com.
Written by richard on 03/1/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Good Night" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.