The Wyld Stylaz’ path to greatness hasn’t always been a straightforward or obvious one but, from where they stand today, the way couldn’t be clearer. On I Could See Clearly, a newly-leaked standout cut/video off their latest mixtape, the Jersey collective showcase their 20/20 artistic vision over a suitably anthemic beat by 2Dee (sampled from Johnny Nash’s classic I Can See Clearly Now). Feeling it? Plenty more awaits on the Stylaz’ Famous or Not street album, available now via our friends at YouHeardThatNew.com.
Written by richard on 03/1/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Good Night" (2011)
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.