The Wyld Stylaz’ path to greatness hasn’t always been a straightforward or obvious one but, from where they stand today, the way couldn’t be clearer. On I Could See Clearly, a newly-leaked standout cut/video off their latest mixtape, the Jersey collective showcase their 20/20 artistic vision over a suitably anthemic beat by 2Dee (sampled from Johnny Nash’s classic I Can See Clearly Now). Feeling it? Plenty more awaits on the Stylaz’ Famous or Not street album, available now via our friends at YouHeardThatNew.com.
Written by richard on 03/1/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Good Night" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.