The Wyld Stylaz’ path to greatness hasn’t always been a straightforward or obvious one but, from where they stand today, the way couldn’t be clearer. On I Could See Clearly, a newly-leaked standout cut/video off their latest mixtape, the Jersey collective showcase their 20/20 artistic vision over a suitably anthemic beat by 2Dee (sampled from Johnny Nash’s classic I Can See Clearly Now). Feeling it? Plenty more awaits on the Stylaz’ Famous or Not street album, available now via our friends at YouHeardThatNew.com.
Written by richard on 03/1/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Good Night" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.