When you listen to new material from a group or artist that you admired, let’s say in 1993, listener reaction is usually based on one of two possibilities: a throwback to the previous year or a sound comparable to the current day in age. For Wu-Tang fans who nervously await their much-anticipated return album, 8 Diagrams, there is hesitation and anxiety; listeners want to hear new material as if it were left off the classic Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers). On the track Take It Back, the title lending to a dead giveaway, there no longer should be any worries. Produced by Easy Mo Bee and (of course) RZA, the old school cut features Raekwon, Inspectah Deck, Ghostface and U-God all spitting verses and Method Man joining along for the hook. 8 Diagrams is currently set to be released on December 11th off SRC/Universal Motown.
Listen to More: Wu Tang Clan
Written by DJ Z on 10/23/07
Submit your Rating
Stone Temple Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Heart Gently Weaps ft. Erykah Badu" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.