When you listen to new material from a group or artist that you admired, let’s say in 1993, listener reaction is usually based on one of two possibilities: a throwback to the previous year or a sound comparable to the current day in age. For Wu-Tang fans who nervously await their much-anticipated return album, 8 Diagrams, there is hesitation and anxiety; listeners want to hear new material as if it were left off the classic Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers). On the track Take It Back, the title lending to a dead giveaway, there no longer should be any worries. Produced by Easy Mo Bee and (of course) RZA, the old school cut features Raekwon, Inspectah Deck, Ghostface and U-God all spitting verses and Method Man joining along for the hook. 8 Diagrams is currently set to be released on December 11th off SRC/Universal Motown.
Listen to More: Wu Tang Clan Written by DJ Z
Stone Temple Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Heart Gently Weaps ft. Erykah Badu" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.