When you listen to new material from a group or artist that you admired, let’s say in 1993, listener reaction is usually based on one of two possibilities: a throwback to the previous year or a sound comparable to the current day in age. For Wu-Tang fans who nervously await their much-anticipated return album, 8 Diagrams, there is hesitation and anxiety; listeners want to hear new material as if it were left off the classic Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers). On the track Take It Back, the title lending to a dead giveaway, there no longer should be any worries. Produced by Easy Mo Bee and (of course) RZA, the old school cut features Raekwon, Inspectah Deck, Ghostface and U-God all spitting verses and Method Man joining along for the hook. 8 Diagrams is currently set to be released on December 11th off SRC/Universal Motown.
Listen to More: Wu Tang Clan Written by DJ Z
Stone Temple Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Heart Gently Weaps ft. Erykah Badu" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!