Like Orville and Wilbur Wright when they developed the first practical fixed-wing aircraft, two new musicals astronauts, who hail from The Moon, take massive pride in their space exploration. Collectively known as The Write Brothers, the collaborators make their first landing in the Booth with Extraordinary I, a single premiered earlier this week via Earmilk. Here, beatsmith Dante DaVinci slices and dices a sample of The Shangri-Las’ I Can Never Go Home Anymore as the partner-in-rhyme Learic delivers fast and furious verses peppered with pop-culture references. Craving more from these promising newcomers? Then watch our pages for further details on the Write Brothers’ Take Flight LP, which currently lacks a drop date.
Written by richard on 06/11/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come Back" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.