Like Orville and Wilbur Wright when they developed the first practical fixed-wing aircraft, two new musicals astronauts, who hail from The Moon, take massive pride in their space exploration. Collectively known as The Write Brothers, the collaborators make their first landing in the Booth with Extraordinary I, a single premiered earlier this week via Earmilk. Here, beatsmith Dante DaVinci slices and dices a sample of The Shangri-Las’ I Can Never Go Home Anymore as the partner-in-rhyme Learic delivers fast and furious verses peppered with pop-culture references. Craving more from these promising newcomers? Then watch our pages for further details on the Write Brothers’ Take Flight LP, which currently lacks a drop date.
Written by richard on 06/11/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come Back" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.