Like Orville and Wilbur Wright when they developed the first practical fixed-wing aircraft, two new musicals astronauts, who hail from The Moon, take massive pride in their space exploration. Collectively known as The Write Brothers, the collaborators make their first landing in the Booth with Extraordinary I, a single premiered earlier this week via Earmilk. Here, beatsmith Dante DaVinci slices and dices a sample of The Shangri-Las’ I Can Never Go Home Anymore as the partner-in-rhyme Learic delivers fast and furious verses peppered with pop-culture references. Craving more from these promising newcomers? Then watch our pages for further details on the Write Brothers’ Take Flight LP, which currently lacks a drop date.
Written by richard on 06/11/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.