Like Orville and Wilbur Wright when they developed the first practical fixed-wing aircraft, two new musicals astronauts, who hail from The Moon, take massive pride in their space exploration. Collectively known as The Write Brothers, the collaborators make their first landing in the Booth with Extraordinary I, a single premiered earlier this week via Earmilk. Here, beatsmith Dante DaVinci slices and dices a sample of The Shangri-Las’ I Can Never Go Home Anymore as the partner-in-rhyme Learic delivers fast and furious verses peppered with pop-culture references. Craving more from these promising newcomers? Then watch our pages for further details on the Write Brothers’ Take Flight LP, which currently lacks a drop date.
Written by richard on 06/11/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.