Like Orville and Wilbur Wright when they developed the first practical fixed-wing aircraft, two new musicals astronauts, who hail from The Moon, take massive pride in their space exploration. Collectively known as The Write Brothers, the collaborators make their first landing in the Booth with Extraordinary I, a single premiered earlier this week via Earmilk. Here, beatsmith Dante DaVinci slices and dices a sample of The Shangri-Las’ I Can Never Go Home Anymore as the partner-in-rhyme Learic delivers fast and furious verses peppered with pop-culture references. Craving more from these promising newcomers? Then watch our pages for further details on the Write Brothers’ Take Flight LP, which currently lacks a drop date.
Written by richard on 06/11/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)