The Write Brothers’ latest feature hardly qualifies as a comeback, since they dropped off Extraordinary I just a few short weeks ago. But, you know what? I won’t nitpick. I’m just happy to see the duo Come Back to The DJBooth with some fresh music in tow. On this freshly-minted single, beatsmith Dante Davinci lays down an eclectic mix of hand drums, grainy synths and reversed string samples and delivers the falsetto-laced hook, as his mic-rocking colleague, Learic, delivers braggadocious verses. Have the Write Brothers got you under their spell? Then I don’t need to tell you to watch the Booth for the latest details on their Take Flight LP, due out mid-to-late August.
Written by richard on 07/21/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Extraordinary I" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.