Just how much can Names tell you about a person? Sometimes, quite a bit; for example, Wriggly Scott‘s alias indicates to me that he probably owns the director’s cut of Blade Runner. (As for the “Wriggly” part, I won’t speculate.) On a freshly-released standout off his latest mixtape, the Dubai-repping producer enlists two of his Music collaborators to spit about the power of appellations to define a person. Backed by the headliner’s hip-swiveling keyboard/percussion grooves, Toofless (aka Ferrar Ibrahim) and Jibberish rhyme about Christian names, stage names, brand names and every other kind of moniker you can imagine. Feeling it? More awaits on Scott’s brand new Back & Forth EP, available now for digital purchase.
Written by richard on 12/13/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.