Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
I hope you’ve stocked up on candles, because Wretch 32 is praying for a Blackout. After all, who needs extra illumination when you’re shining as brightly as the London rhymesayer? On the freshly-released lead single off his sophomore set, his first solo feature since February 2011’s Unorthodox, Wretch exhibits a mic presence capable of shedding light on even the darkest environs. Joining the headliner over Knox Brown‘s minimal, reverb-soaked guitar riffs, UK singer Shakka lends his vocals to the record’s hook. Fans will be able to find Blackout and much more where it came from on Wretch’s second studio album. Watch our pages for further details on the project, which as yet lacks both a title and a solid drop date.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Wretch 32’s Blackout visual.
Written by richard on 04/1/13
Levels Recordings/Ministry Of Sound
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.