Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
I hope you’ve stocked up on candles, because Wretch 32 is praying for a Blackout. After all, who needs extra illumination when you’re shining as brightly as the London rhymesayer? On the freshly-released lead single off his sophomore set, his first solo feature since February 2011’s Unorthodox, Wretch exhibits a mic presence capable of shedding light on even the darkest environs. Joining the headliner over Knox Brown‘s minimal, reverb-soaked guitar riffs, UK singer Shakka lends his vocals to the record’s hook. Fans will be able to find Blackout and much more where it came from on Wretch’s second studio album. Watch our pages for further details on the project, which as yet lacks both a title and a solid drop date.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Wretch 32’s Blackout visual.
Written by richard on 04/1/13
Submit your Rating
Levels Recordings/Ministry Of Sound
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.