Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
I hope you’ve stocked up on candles, because Wretch 32 is praying for a Blackout. After all, who needs extra illumination when you’re shining as brightly as the London rhymesayer? On the freshly-released lead single off his sophomore set, his first solo feature since February 2011’s Unorthodox, Wretch exhibits a mic presence capable of shedding light on even the darkest environs. Joining the headliner over Knox Brown‘s minimal, reverb-soaked guitar riffs, UK singer Shakka lends his vocals to the record’s hook. Fans will be able to find Blackout and much more where it came from on Wretch’s second studio album. Watch our pages for further details on the project, which as yet lacks both a title and a solid drop date.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Wretch 32’s Blackout visual.
Written by richard on 04/1/13
Submit your Rating
Levels Recordings/Ministry Of Sound
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.