The transition from battle emcee to full-fledged artist can sometimes prove to be a difficult move for most (cough, Jin), but the product of Miami’s Wrekonize is turning out to be quite impressive. Out To Get Me is Wrekonize’s lyrical account of his experiences with trifling and two-faced friends that includes captivating production work by Denaun Porter, also known as Kon Artis of D-12. What really rounds out this song is the appearance of mainstream tested; hood approved Busta Rhymes with his ever present magnetic flow, forever drawing the listener deeper and deeper into his tales of treachery. Wrekonize proves that with hot beats and ever hotter rhymes that this Hip-Hop thing doesn’t have to be hard.
Written by Lochy N. on 02/26/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Virtue of Success" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.