The 223rd entry in DJBooth.net and StreetAmmo‘s Exclusive Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Wrekonize, the Miami native (and ¡MAYDAY! member) who earned reader acclaim for Groundwork (Remix). On his brand new, exclusive Declaration freestyle, the ¡MAYDAY! Music/Latchkey Records emcee flows over original boardwork by crewmate Plex Luthor. Wrekonize is currently working on a yet-untitled solo project, set for release in mid-to-late 2011, as well as a new ¡MAYDAY! album and a potential sequel to last year’s acclaimed Lords of the Fly street album. Keep it locked for release details!
But wait, it gets doper. For 15% off on all of StreetAmmo’s fresh gear, visit streetammo.com and enter the exclusive code, “streetbooth”. We know, we know. You’re welcome.
Written by richard on 01/25/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Out To Get Me ft. Busta Rhymes" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)