The 223rd entry in DJBooth.net and StreetAmmo‘s Exclusive Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Wrekonize, the Miami native (and ¡MAYDAY! member) who earned reader acclaim for Groundwork (Remix). On his brand new, exclusive Declaration freestyle, the ¡MAYDAY! Music/Latchkey Records emcee flows over original boardwork by crewmate Plex Luthor. Wrekonize is currently working on a yet-untitled solo project, set for release in mid-to-late 2011, as well as a new ¡MAYDAY! album and a potential sequel to last year’s acclaimed Lords of the Fly street album. Keep it locked for release details!
But wait, it gets doper. For 15% off on all of StreetAmmo’s fresh gear, visit streetammo.com and enter the exclusive code, “streetbooth”. We know, we know. You’re welcome.
Written by richard on 01/25/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Out To Get Me ft. Busta Rhymes" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.