The 223rd entry in DJBooth.net and StreetAmmo‘s Exclusive Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Wrekonize, the Miami native (and ¡MAYDAY! member) who earned reader acclaim for Groundwork (Remix). On his brand new, exclusive Declaration freestyle, the ¡MAYDAY! Music/Latchkey Records emcee flows over original boardwork by crewmate Plex Luthor. Wrekonize is currently working on a yet-untitled solo project, set for release in mid-to-late 2011, as well as a new ¡MAYDAY! album and a potential sequel to last year’s acclaimed Lords of the Fly street album. Keep it locked for release details!
But wait, it gets doper. For 15% off on all of StreetAmmo’s fresh gear, visit streetammo.com and enter the exclusive code, “streetbooth”. We know, we know. You’re welcome.
Written by richard on 01/25/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Out To Get Me ft. Busta Rhymes" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.