Judging by the images I was able to find online, Booth newcomer Wrabel is somewhere in the ballpark of average height. Inside, however, the new Island/Def Jam signee feels like he’s 10 Feet Tall and counting. What’s inspired this sensation of unstoppable growth? The singer/songwriter’s heartfelt verses are somewhat ambiguous, but smart money says there’s a woman involved. As Wrabel reflects on the intricacies of living as a “[giant] in a little man’s world,” hitmaking DJ/Producer Afrojack (the man behind reader-approved club banger The Spark) backs his gentle vocals with his signature high intensity, four on the floor rhythm. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; Wrabel has yet to announce plans for a debut project, but we’ll keep you in the loop as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 02/3/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"As Your Friend" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.