Judging by the images I was able to find online, Booth newcomer Wrabel is somewhere in the ballpark of average height. Inside, however, the new Island/Def Jam signee feels like he’s 10 Feet Tall and counting. What’s inspired this sensation of unstoppable growth? The singer/songwriter’s heartfelt verses are somewhat ambiguous, but smart money says there’s a woman involved. As Wrabel reflects on the intricacies of living as a “[giant] in a little man’s world,” hitmaking DJ/Producer Afrojack (the man behind reader-approved club banger The Spark) backs his gentle vocals with his signature high intensity, four on the floor rhythm. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; Wrabel has yet to announce plans for a debut project, but we’ll keep you in the loop as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 02/3/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"As Your Friend" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.