Wrabel‘s first Booth feature, Ten Feet Tall, paired the Island/Def Jam signee’s heartfelt crooning and warm piano chords with the dancefloor-ready grooves of club heavyweight Afrojack. The combo was unorthodox but, judging by the positive reader reviews, it worked. Sideways, the title track and lead single off his forthcoming EP, follows a similar blueprint. What begins as a poignant, unadorned ballad explodes into an four-on-the-floor pop banger at the one-minute point. Jim Eliot provides the cut’s vibrant instrumental. Like what you’re hearing? Then be sure to cop Wrabel’s latest project when it hits record stores and online retailers next Tuesday, June 24.
Written by richard on 06/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ten Feel Tall" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.