Next month, Queens rap collective World’s Fair will be joining ATL’s Two-9 on the national Cross Fade Tour. But are they gonna leave without dropping a little something for their fans to enjoy while they’e away? Nuh-uh. The freshly-minted Uh-Huh sees crewmates Prince SAMO and Cody B. Ware coming together to rap circles around their competition. Fresh off working his magic on Mélat‘s Fanclub, Jansport J provides a grimy, vocal-sampled backdrop for their lyrical interplay. This promo single is just a loosie, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for the latest from World’s Fair.
Written by richard on 05/29/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Company Fair" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.