Fresh off earning reader acclaim for May’s Uh Huh, Queens hip-hop crew World’s Fair return to our pages with another freshly-minted promo single. On Snow About 10 Feet, crew members Cody B. Ware, Remy Banks, Jeff Donna and Nasty Nigel trade slow-flowed verses over hazy synth-sample production by Black Noi$e. As the title indicated, it ain’t exactly a summer jam, but hip-hop heads seeking to beat the heat are sure to appreciate its chilly vibe. World’s Fair is currently traveling the East Coast with Two-9 on their Cross Fade Tour. Click here to learn when they’ll be visiting a city near you!
Written by richard on 06/10/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Company Fair" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.