Fresh off earning reader acclaim for May’s Uh Huh, Queens hip-hop crew World’s Fair return to our pages with another freshly-minted promo single. On Snow About 10 Feet, crew members Cody B. Ware, Remy Banks, Jeff Donna and Nasty Nigel trade slow-flowed verses over hazy synth-sample production by Black Noi$e. As the title indicated, it ain’t exactly a summer jam, but hip-hop heads seeking to beat the heat are sure to appreciate its chilly vibe. World’s Fair is currently traveling the East Coast with Two-9 on their Cross Fade Tour. Click here to learn when they’ll be visiting a city near you!
Written by richard on 06/10/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Company Fair" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)