If you ain’t about sh*t, your girl is as good as gone. Where did she go? To World’s Fair, of course. And I’m not talking about the cultural and technological expo. I’m talking about Prince SAMO, Nasty Nigel, and Remy Banks. On their new single, N.A.A.S., World’s Fair continues where they left off with Bastards of the Party, bringing their flavor of New York bravado while keeping it real, further proving why they’re the tastemakers and you’re not. As the hybrid beat from Black Noi$e switches from a disruptive dance track to a smooth serenade, World’s Fair’s multifaceted styles shine once again. Stay tuned for more on their upcoming, currently untitled LP.
Written by Bryan H on 04/30/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Company Fair" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.