If you ain’t about sh*t, your girl is as good as gone. Where did she go? To World’s Fair, of course. And I’m not talking about the cultural and technological expo. I’m talking about Prince SAMO, Nasty Nigel, and Remy Banks. On their new single, N.A.A.S., World’s Fair continues where they left off with Bastards of the Party, bringing their flavor of New York bravado while keeping it real, further proving why they’re the tastemakers and you’re not. As the hybrid beat from Black Noi$e switches from a disruptive dance track to a smooth serenade, World’s Fair’s multifaceted styles shine once again. Stay tuned for more on their upcoming, currently untitled LP.
Written by Bryan H on 04/30/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Company Fair" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.