If you ain’t about sh*t, your girl is as good as gone. Where did she go? To World’s Fair, of course. And I’m not talking about the cultural and technological expo. I’m talking about Prince SAMO, Nasty Nigel, and Remy Banks. On their new single, N.A.A.S., World’s Fair continues where they left off with Bastards of the Party, bringing their flavor of New York bravado while keeping it real, further proving why they’re the tastemakers and you’re not. As the hybrid beat from Black Noi$e switches from a disruptive dance track to a smooth serenade, World’s Fair’s multifaceted styles shine once again. Stay tuned for more on their upcoming, currently untitled LP.
Written by Bryan H on 04/30/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Company Fair" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.