If you ain’t about sh*t, your girl is as good as gone. Where did she go? To World’s Fair, of course. And I’m not talking about the cultural and technological expo. I’m talking about Prince SAMO, Nasty Nigel, and Remy Banks. On their new single, N.A.A.S., World’s Fair continues where they left off with Bastards of the Party, bringing their flavor of New York bravado while keeping it real, further proving why they’re the tastemakers and you’re not. As the hybrid beat from Black Noi$e switches from a disruptive dance track to a smooth serenade, World’s Fair’s multifaceted styles shine once again. Stay tuned for more on their upcoming, currently untitled LP.
Written by Bryan H on 04/30/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Company Fair" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)