If your life consists of sitting in front of a desktop, anxiously hitting the refresh button every 30 seconds in anticipation of new posts on DJBooth.net, you might want to take a page out of Wordsmith’s book and see the world. Just make sure to a bring a laptop so you can stay updated on the next revolution in music websites and its exclusive collection of audio features, interviews, charts, and reviews (end shameless plug). Anyways, Wordsmith has called everywhere from Kansas to Germany his home. His new track, The First 6 Months, is a semi-autobiographical account of the initial half-year of his career. Producer Capish contributes some celebratory strings and excited yelps. The song is an exclusive online release, so enjoy it while you can.
Written by Charlie E. on 08/28/08
Submit your Rating
Nu Revolution Ent. LLC.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Judged in Da Cipha ft. RhymeZwell & Black Knight" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.