While I think (and hope) that we’re all in agreement that hip-hop is not dead and never was, there are those who think it could use a little rejuvenation. To that end, underground veteran Wordsmith holds a Rhymesayer Revival on his latest feature, a retro-informed, DJ Strada-produced banger off his forthcoming street album. Complete with authentic cuts by DJ Yckor, this no-nonsense selection is just one of many fresh cuts in store on Word’s King Noah mixtape, which has yet to receive a solid drop date—keep it locked!
Written by richard on 08/8/11
Submit your Rating
Nu Revolution Ent. LLC.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Judged in Da Cipha ft. RhymeZwell & Black Knight" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)