Like other kids his age, a young Wordsmith tried to save his money in order to buy various things. Instead of purchasing action figures or other toys, though, he copped mixtapes from the likes of Nas and Da Bush Babees. Thankful that he was raised at the bosom of hip-hop, the Baltimore rapper is able to sit back and relax in his car as he mulls over his achievements on the new single, Park and Ride (The Sunset Edition). The Strada-produced song described Word’s ideal summer day, spent cruising in his ride and dropping in on a homie’s barbeque. Park & Ride can be found on Wordsmith’s forthcoming debut, Vintage Material, which is due out the first quarter of next year.
Written by Carly on 10/14/08
Submit your Rating
Nu Revolution Ent. LLC.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Judged in Da Cipha ft. RhymeZwell & Black Knight" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.