When hip-hop culture and the city of Baltimore are brought up in conversation, most people are quick to connect the two by way of the popular HBO series, The Wire. Having already featured Charm City rappers such as Bossman and Hots, the DJBooth is excited to feature a new B-More artist by the name of Wordsmith. Joined by fellow home town artists RhymeZwell and Black Knight, the underground emcee tells a lyrically nimble tale about the city where oh-so-many get Judged in Da Cipha. This heavy-hitting production, which is helmed by Professa, is not currently attached to any album or mixtape, but rather serves as appetizer to a career that Wordsworth knows can span four courses.
Written by Burmy on 06/16/08
Submit your Rating
Nu Revolution Ent. LLC.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The First 6 Months" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.