While Americans tend to think that music begins and ends at our borders, there are global superstars being made well beyond the U.S.’ reach. Case in point, Korean pop sensations The Wonder Girls, who are now plotting a takeover of the States with new single Like Money. Producer Woo S. Rhee “Rainstone”, sets the pace with a synth-driven beat that should translate to clubs across the world while the assorted Wonder Girls (Yubin, Yeeun, Sunye, Sohee and Hyelim) take turns insisting that while money can’t buy love, it can sure make that love just a little bit nicer. Add in a guest verse from the seemingly hiatused Akon and you’ve got a cut that might just succeed in bringing a taste of K-Pop magic to America. So how about it folks, are you ready to welcome The Wonder Girls?
Written by Nathan S. on 08/2/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.