While Americans tend to think that music begins and ends at our borders, there are global superstars being made well beyond the U.S.’ reach. Case in point, Korean pop sensations The Wonder Girls, who are now plotting a takeover of the States with new single Like Money. Producer Woo S. Rhee “Rainstone”, sets the pace with a synth-driven beat that should translate to clubs across the world while the assorted Wonder Girls (Yubin, Yeeun, Sunye, Sohee and Hyelim) take turns insisting that while money can’t buy love, it can sure make that love just a little bit nicer. Add in a guest verse from the seemingly hiatused Akon and you’ve got a cut that might just succeed in bringing a taste of K-Pop magic to America. So how about it folks, are you ready to welcome The Wonder Girls?
Written by Nathan S. on 08/2/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.