When it comes to marijuana, you can count on Wiz Khalifa to do it big. Just how big are we talking? According to this freshly-minted loosie, he’s currently toting no less than,“28 grams in a Ziplocc.” And the Taylor Gang capo doesn’t just trump his peers as far as the amount of herb he smokes on the daily; his product also meets the highest standards of quality and potency. Over producer’s Will A Fool‘s blunted synth/handcap grooves (from K. Camp’s Cut That B Off), Khalifa raves, “The weed is so good it stick to your hand” and dismisses others’ bud as “trash.” On the back, he fills listeners in on his 4/20 plans: “I’ma be in motherf**king Denver.” While this Weedmix isn’t attached to the LP, fans should stay tuned to the Booth for further details on Wiz’s yet-unscheduled junior set, Blacc Hollywood.
Written by richard on 03/30/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Yeah" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.