When it comes to marijuana, you can count on Wiz Khalifa to do it big. Just how big are we talking? According to this freshly-minted loosie, he’s currently toting no less than,“28 grams in a Ziplocc.” And the Taylor Gang capo doesn’t just trump his peers as far as the amount of herb he smokes on the daily; his product also meets the highest standards of quality and potency. Over producer’s Will A Fool‘s blunted synth/handcap grooves (from K. Camp’s Cut That B Off), Khalifa raves, “The weed is so good it stick to your hand” and dismisses others’ bud as “trash.” On the back, he fills listeners in on his 4/20 plans: “I’ma be in motherf**king Denver.” While this Weedmix isn’t attached to the LP, fans should stay tuned to the Booth for further details on Wiz’s yet-unscheduled junior set, Blacc Hollywood.
Written by richard on 03/30/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Yeah" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.