Last month, Pittsburgh hitmaker Wiz Khalifa and New Orleans stalwart Curren$y celebrated 4/20 by unleashing the follow-up to collaborative debut mixtape How Fly, an EP bearing the totally inaccurate title Live in Concert. Perhaps due to THC-induced forgetfulness, the duo neglected to liberate any singles in advance of the project’s arrival. Today, they rectify that oversight with the release of Toast and its accompanying, Tha Razor-directed visuals. On this laid-back banger, the duo pool their talents on both sides of the boards, crafting a slow-rolling, Latin jazz-influenced backdrop for their blunted, braggadocious lyrical back-and-forth. Like what you’re hearing? Then what are you waiting for—click here to cop the full, six-track project via iTunes.
Written by richard on 05/12/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Car Service" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)