Yesterday, Wiz Khalifa, Curren$y and Big Sean collided on O.T.T.R., a joint so blunted that it made smoke come out of my speakers. Or maybe I was just playing it a little to loud. In any case, it turns out that THC-drenched meeting of the minds was only the tip of one very stoned iceberg—today, the trio reunite to bring us another track off what has now been announced as a full collaborative project. This time around, Khalifa & co. set aside the rolling papers to chow down on a sheet of Weed Brownies; backed by another slow-rolling, sampled beat by Big Jerm (Collaborator #4 on the project? We can only speculate…), Wiz, Spitta and Sean take turns voicing their appreciation for the titular baked goods—among the many other pleasures of their high-rolling lifestyle. Who came the hardest? That’s for y’all to decide. (Though I do have to hand it to Sean for his breakneck yet chill flows on the back.) Whatever your take, though, you’ll want to keep your browsers locked to the Booth for further details on what’s shaping up to be the most faded musical release of the year.
Written by richard on 07/21/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Yeah" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.