Yesterday, Wiz Khalifa, Curren$y and Big Sean collided on O.T.T.R., a joint so blunted that it made smoke come out of my speakers. Or maybe I was just playing it a little to loud. In any case, it turns out that THC-drenched meeting of the minds was only the tip of one very stoned iceberg—today, the trio reunite to bring us another track off what has now been announced as a full collaborative project. This time around, Khalifa & co. set aside the rolling papers to chow down on a sheet of Weed Brownies; backed by another slow-rolling, sampled beat by Big Jerm (Collaborator #4 on the project? We can only speculate…), Wiz, Spitta and Sean take turns voicing their appreciation for the titular baked goods—among the many other pleasures of their high-rolling lifestyle. Who came the hardest? That’s for y’all to decide. (Though I do have to hand it to Sean for his breakneck yet chill flows on the back.) Whatever your take, though, you’ll want to keep your browsers locked to the Booth for further details on what’s shaping up to be the most faded musical release of the year.
Written by richard on 07/21/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Yeah" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.