Yesterday, Wiz Khalifa, Curren$y and Big Sean collided on O.T.T.R., a joint so blunted that it made smoke come out of my speakers. Or maybe I was just playing it a little to loud. In any case, it turns out that THC-drenched meeting of the minds was only the tip of one very stoned iceberg—today, the trio reunite to bring us another track off what has now been announced as a full collaborative project. This time around, Khalifa & co. set aside the rolling papers to chow down on a sheet of Weed Brownies; backed by another slow-rolling, sampled beat by Big Jerm (Collaborator #4 on the project? We can only speculate…), Wiz, Spitta and Sean take turns voicing their appreciation for the titular baked goods—among the many other pleasures of their high-rolling lifestyle. Who came the hardest? That’s for y’all to decide. (Though I do have to hand it to Sean for his breakneck yet chill flows on the back.) Whatever your take, though, you’ll want to keep your browsers locked to the Booth for further details on what’s shaping up to be the most faded musical release of the year.
Written by richard on 07/21/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Yeah" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.