Ever wonder what Wiz Khalifa’s Turkey Day spread looks like? Stuffing made of Funyons? Pumpkin pie with a magical ingredient? Mashed potatoes with Skittles in them? Unless you are lucky enough to have a Thanksgiving dinner with the Steel Citty spitta, then you may never know, but I think one thing is for certain, Wiz’s turkey day plans include smoking enough herb to fill up The Mayflower. On The Bluff the latest single from his highly anticipated new album, O.N.I.F.C, Khalifa gives thanks for his favorite thing in the world (sorry, Amber). Joining Wiz is Cam’ron, whose speedier, rugged verse serves as a nice change of pace from the hazy boardwork from ID Labs and Khalifa’s kushed out flow. Enjoy your holiday and be sure to give thanks because O.N.I.F.C is set to drop very, very soon (December 4, to be exact).
Written by Lucas G. on 11/27/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Yeah" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.