Ever wonder what Wiz Khalifa’s Turkey Day spread looks like? Stuffing made of Funyons? Pumpkin pie with a magical ingredient? Mashed potatoes with Skittles in them? Unless you are lucky enough to have a Thanksgiving dinner with the Steel Citty spitta, then you may never know, but I think one thing is for certain, Wiz’s turkey day plans include smoking enough herb to fill up The Mayflower. On The Bluff the latest single from his highly anticipated new album, O.N.I.F.C, Khalifa gives thanks for his favorite thing in the world (sorry, Amber). Joining Wiz is Cam’ron, whose speedier, rugged verse serves as a nice change of pace from the hazy boardwork from ID Labs and Khalifa’s kushed out flow. Enjoy your holiday and be sure to give thanks because O.N.I.F.C is set to drop very, very soon (December 4, to be exact).
Written by Lucas G. on 11/27/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Yeah" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.