Ever wonder what Wiz Khalifa’s Turkey Day spread looks like? Stuffing made of Funyons? Pumpkin pie with a magical ingredient? Mashed potatoes with Skittles in them? Unless you are lucky enough to have a Thanksgiving dinner with the Steel Citty spitta, then you may never know, but I think one thing is for certain, Wiz’s turkey day plans include smoking enough herb to fill up The Mayflower. On The Bluff the latest single from his highly anticipated new album, O.N.I.F.C, Khalifa gives thanks for his favorite thing in the world (sorry, Amber). Joining Wiz is Cam’ron, whose speedier, rugged verse serves as a nice change of pace from the hazy boardwork from ID Labs and Khalifa’s kushed out flow. Enjoy your holiday and be sure to give thanks because O.N.I.F.C is set to drop very, very soon (December 4, to be exact).
Written by Lucas G. on 11/27/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Yeah" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.