Ever wonder what Wiz Khalifa’s Turkey Day spread looks like? Stuffing made of Funyons? Pumpkin pie with a magical ingredient? Mashed potatoes with Skittles in them? Unless you are lucky enough to have a Thanksgiving dinner with the Steel Citty spitta, then you may never know, but I think one thing is for certain, Wiz’s turkey day plans include smoking enough herb to fill up The Mayflower. On The Bluff the latest single from his highly anticipated new album, O.N.I.F.C, Khalifa gives thanks for his favorite thing in the world (sorry, Amber). Joining Wiz is Cam’ron, whose speedier, rugged verse serves as a nice change of pace from the hazy boardwork from ID Labs and Khalifa’s kushed out flow. Enjoy your holiday and be sure to give thanks because O.N.I.F.C is set to drop very, very soon (December 4, to be exact).
Written by Lucas G. on 11/27/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Yeah" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)