My how the times have changed for Wiz Khalifa. Just a few years ago and he was just a skinny kid from Pittsburgh. Now, when he tells 50 Cent to stop by a Paris studio, 50 Cent stops by a Paris studio. After reportedly recording several songs we finally have our first taste of a Wiz and Fiddy collaboration with brand new release, Telescope. Released by Wiz via his Twitter, Telescope features a slowly sparkling beat from the increasingly omnipresent Harry Fraud that’s
Taylor made for Wiz’ supremely relaxed flow, and Khalifa obliges with some of his trademark blunted rhymes. On the other hand, this isn’t the type of beat you’d usually hear Mr. Cent on, but the G-Unit general still manages to lay down some high caliber rhymes. I think this is one all-star collaboration we can call a success – or do I have it twisted? Be sure to make your voice heard in the comments and below. In the meantime, we’ll just have to wait for more Wiz and 50 music to be released; could there be a joint project on the way?
Written by Nathan S. on 06/21/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Yeah" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.