Fresh off the release of his latest street album, Wiz Khalifa returns to the Booth with a standout cut off the project. On Rowland, the freestyle series alumnus trades blunted, high-rolling verses with Cinematic signee (and fellow freestyle alum) Smoke DZA over a characteristically hazy instrumental by Big Jerm. Khalifa’s Taylor Allderdice tape is out now online. Watch for Smoke DZA to drop his next street album, Rugby Thompson, in the near future.
Written by richard on 03/14/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Yeah" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.