Fresh off the release of his latest street album, Wiz Khalifa returns to the Booth with a standout cut off the project. On Rowland, the freestyle series alumnus trades blunted, high-rolling verses with Cinematic signee (and fellow freestyle alum) Smoke DZA over a characteristically hazy instrumental by Big Jerm. Khalifa’s Taylor Allderdice tape is out now online. Watch for Smoke DZA to drop his next street album, Rugby Thompson, in the near future.
Written by richard on 03/14/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Yeah" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)