Just how much weed does Wiz Khalifa possess? Imagine that iconic shot from Oliver Stone’s Scarface, but instead of Colombian cocaine, Tony Montana’s desk is piled high with OG kush. On Paperbond, the latest single off his second major-label LP, the rap heavyweight fills us in on how good it feels to have trees that he could smoke in multiple lifetimes, and more money than he could spend in a thousand years. Wiz’ blunted braggadocio comes backed by the atmospheric synth boardwork of frequent collaborator I.D. Labs. Frank Palladino directs the joint’s newly-released official visuals. Released in December of last year via Atlantic/Rostrum, O.N.I.F.C. is available now wherever fine music is sold.
Written by richard on 06/12/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Yeah" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.