Just how much weed does Wiz Khalifa possess? Imagine that iconic shot from Oliver Stone’s Scarface, but instead of Colombian cocaine, Tony Montana’s desk is piled high with OG kush. On Paperbond, the latest single off his second major-label LP, the rap heavyweight fills us in on how good it feels to have trees that he could smoke in multiple lifetimes, and more money than he could spend in a thousand years. Wiz’ blunted braggadocio comes backed by the atmospheric synth boardwork of frequent collaborator I.D. Labs. Frank Palladino directs the joint’s newly-released official visuals. Released in December of last year via Atlantic/Rostrum, O.N.I.F.C. is available now wherever fine music is sold.
Written by richard on 06/12/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Yeah" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.