If it seems like we’ve been getting a new Wiz Khalifa track a day, that’s because we (almost) have. Just hours after So High hit our eardrums, Wiz re-ups with his Nicki Minaj super-collaboration, True Colors. A pop-soaked song that finds Wiz waxing poetic about his true friends and Nicki slipping in a mention of her own upcoming album, will True Colors be the smash hit Blacc Hollywood has been waiting for? Only time will tell, but time’s closing in fast; Blacc Hollywood drops next week, August 19.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/12/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Yeah" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Every Girl Drake’s Ever Mentioned in a Song Ever
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.