If it seems like we’ve been getting a new Wiz Khalifa track a day, that’s because we (almost) have. Just hours after So High hit our eardrums, Wiz re-ups with his Nicki Minaj super-collaboration, True Colors. A pop-soaked song that finds Wiz waxing poetic about his true friends and Nicki slipping in a mention of her own upcoming album, will True Colors be the smash hit Blacc Hollywood has been waiting for? Only time will tell, but time’s closing in fast; Blacc Hollywood drops next week, August 19.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/12/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Yeah" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.