If it seems like we’ve been getting a new Wiz Khalifa track a day, that’s because we (almost) have. Just hours after So High hit our eardrums, Wiz re-ups with his Nicki Minaj super-collaboration, True Colors. A pop-soaked song that finds Wiz waxing poetic about his true friends and Nicki slipping in a mention of her own upcoming album, will True Colors be the smash hit Blacc Hollywood has been waiting for? Only time will tell, but time’s closing in fast; Blacc Hollywood drops next week, August 19.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/12/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Yeah" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.