If it seems like we’ve been getting a new Wiz Khalifa track a day, that’s because we (almost) have. Just hours after So High hit our eardrums, Wiz re-ups with his Nicki Minaj super-collaboration, True Colors. A pop-soaked song that finds Wiz waxing poetic about his true friends and Nicki slipping in a mention of her own upcoming album, will True Colors be the smash hit Blacc Hollywood has been waiting for? Only time will tell, but time’s closing in fast; Blacc Hollywood drops next week, August 19.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/12/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Yeah" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.