If it seems like we’ve been getting a new Wiz Khalifa track a day, that’s because we (almost) have. Just hours after So High hit our eardrums, Wiz re-ups with his Nicki Minaj super-collaboration, True Colors. A pop-soaked song that finds Wiz waxing poetic about his true friends and Nicki slipping in a mention of her own upcoming album, will True Colors be the smash hit Blacc Hollywood has been waiting for? Only time will tell, but time’s closing in fast; Blacc Hollywood drops next week, August 19.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/12/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Yeah" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.