Last week, Wiz Khalifa threw open the windows to his soul and invited listeners to take a look on potential LP inclusion Look Into My Eyes. Now that we’ve gazed deeply into his psyche, noting the stress and strain beneath his fly facade, it’s time to zoom out and feast our eyes on his kicks. Released to commemorate last Friday’s launch of his official Converse shoe line, new single Look What I Got On finds the Pittsburgh hitmaker touting his oft-imitated sense of style, along with the massive cash value of his wardrobe, over a slow-burning synth beat by Stargate. This joint is slated to appear on Khalifa’s junior, major label studio album, Blacc Hollywood. Keep your browsers locked for further details on the set, which has yet to receive a solid drop date.
Written by richard on 08/26/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Yeah" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.