Last week, Wiz Khalifa threw open the windows to his soul and invited listeners to take a look on potential LP inclusion Look Into My Eyes. Now that we’ve gazed deeply into his psyche, noting the stress and strain beneath his fly facade, it’s time to zoom out and feast our eyes on his kicks. Released to commemorate last Friday’s launch of his official Converse shoe line, new single Look What I Got On finds the Pittsburgh hitmaker touting his oft-imitated sense of style, along with the massive cash value of his wardrobe, over a slow-burning synth beat by Stargate. This joint is slated to appear on Khalifa’s junior, major label studio album, Blacc Hollywood. Keep your browsers locked for further details on the set, which has yet to receive a solid drop date.
Written by richard on 08/26/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Yeah" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)