Last week, Wiz Khalifa threw open the windows to his soul and invited listeners to take a look on potential LP inclusion Look Into My Eyes. Now that we’ve gazed deeply into his psyche, noting the stress and strain beneath his fly facade, it’s time to zoom out and feast our eyes on his kicks. Released to commemorate last Friday’s launch of his official Converse shoe line, new single Look What I Got On finds the Pittsburgh hitmaker touting his oft-imitated sense of style, along with the massive cash value of his wardrobe, over a slow-burning synth beat by Stargate. This joint is slated to appear on Khalifa’s junior, major label studio album, Blacc Hollywood. Keep your browsers locked for further details on the set, which has yet to receive a solid drop date.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Yeah" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.