Last week, Wiz Khalifa threw open the windows to his soul and invited listeners to take a look on potential LP inclusion Look Into My Eyes. Now that we’ve gazed deeply into his psyche, noting the stress and strain beneath his fly facade, it’s time to zoom out and feast our eyes on his kicks. Released to commemorate last Friday’s launch of his official Converse shoe line, new single Look What I Got On finds the Pittsburgh hitmaker touting his oft-imitated sense of style, along with the massive cash value of his wardrobe, over a slow-burning synth beat by Stargate. This joint is slated to appear on Khalifa’s junior, major label studio album, Blacc Hollywood. Keep your browsers locked for further details on the set, which has yet to receive a solid drop date.
Written by richard on 08/26/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Yeah" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.