You can learn a lot about a person by locking eyes with them. For example, a glance at Wiz Khalifa‘s bloodshot, heavy-lidded stare quickly reveals that the Pittsburgh hitmaker is high as f**k. On Look Into My Eyes, a newly-released single that may or may not make it onto his next project, Wiz throws open the windows to his soul, spitting about his wealth and commitment to the hustle as well as offering a few insights of a more personal nature: “My pops tell me I look tired when he look into my eyes When the cameras come on I know how to look alive” Sledgren provides the joint’s hazy, synth-driven instrumental backdrop. How about it, readers: does this joint deserve a spot on the emcee’s Blacc Hollywood LP? Whatever your take, you can keep it locked to The DJBooth for all the latest on the forthcoming set.
Written by richard on 08/20/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Yeah" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.