You can learn a lot about a person by locking eyes with them. For example, a glance at Wiz Khalifa‘s bloodshot, heavy-lidded stare quickly reveals that the Pittsburgh hitmaker is high as f**k. On Look Into My Eyes, a newly-released single that may or may not make it onto his next project, Wiz throws open the windows to his soul, spitting about his wealth and commitment to the hustle as well as offering a few insights of a more personal nature: “My pops tell me I look tired when he look into my eyes When the cameras come on I know how to look alive” Sledgren provides the joint’s hazy, synth-driven instrumental backdrop. How about it, readers: does this joint deserve a spot on the emcee’s Blacc Hollywood LP? Whatever your take, you can keep it locked to The DJBooth for all the latest on the forthcoming set.
Written by richard on 08/20/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Yeah" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)