To paraphrase the popular saying, when you’re living in a Glass House, you shouldn’t throw stones – fortunately for a guy who loves his reefer as much as Booth favorite Wiz Khalifa, however, there’s no reason you can’t get stoned in one (although you should watch out for any cops who might be driving by). Unsurprisingly, weed is one of the chief lyrical topics (the other being, of course, women) of this standout mixtape cut, which sees the Pittsburgh native joining forces with frequent partner-in-rhyme Curren$y and a recent Booth favorite, Big K.R.I.T. The latter is arguably the MVP here – in addition to dropping a swagger-drenched guest verse, the Mississippi native handles production duties, backing the track with a dreamy, slow-rolling funk groove. Like what you’re hearing? Be sure to pick up a copy of Khalifa’s extremely highly-anticipated Kush & Orange Juice street album, released today and available now online.
Written by richard on 04/14/10
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Yeah" (2008)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)