To paraphrase the popular saying, when you’re living in a Glass House, you shouldn’t throw stones – fortunately for a guy who loves his reefer as much as Booth favorite Wiz Khalifa, however, there’s no reason you can’t get stoned in one (although you should watch out for any cops who might be driving by). Unsurprisingly, weed is one of the chief lyrical topics (the other being, of course, women) of this standout mixtape cut, which sees the Pittsburgh native joining forces with frequent partner-in-rhyme Curren$y and a recent Booth favorite, Big K.R.I.T. The latter is arguably the MVP here – in addition to dropping a swagger-drenched guest verse, the Mississippi native handles production duties, backing the track with a dreamy, slow-rolling funk groove. Like what you’re hearing? Be sure to pick up a copy of Khalifa’s extremely highly-anticipated Kush & Orange Juice street album, released today and available now online.
Written by richard on 04/14/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Yeah" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.